Sunday, May 28, 2017

Your image and Your likeness

DSC_0010 DSC_0196

It's
not that I don't know what to say;
In fact, I have too much to tell.
Stream of thoughts running on my mind at the moment, just like I always do.
It doesn't make me feel I'm a pretentious thinker, all I know is it makes me miserable, this realization of me thinking about my way of thinking.

To simply "stop overthink" means to block my senses from working, which I strongly oppose.
I took years defining my perception and learning to appreciate all sorts of sensations.
I don't want to become a dull adult. I want to feel, and dwell in it.

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
I don't want boundary, so I'm inhaling everything.
The good, the bad, the in between. Nothing is wrong, nothing is right.
It depends on one's perception.

But whose?
Mine? Yours?
The people I know? The people I know but I don't care? The people I care of but I shouldn't?

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.
Excuse me, I'm going back to meditating. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending your time on my blog, I always enjoy reading the thoughts you left here.
Write to me—prisiliafelicia@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...